Tuesday 9 May 2023
Tuesday 16 August 2022
Another positive to note would be my successful promotion at work & the end of my study work. That said, it has only meant I have my main work to contend with, leaving me with a fair bit of catch-up! :/ Plus, my manager would like me to do further study for the next Level, not to mention my CPD for my Social Work registration... Did I just manage to turn a positive into a negative? Haha. Ok, well, my dad had his belated 70th birthday gift on Sunday, a flying lesson- So fun, and I'm off to Greece in September.
Wednesday 8 September 2021
So, I like to speak honestly on this outlet but I need to get more honest because my thoughts are screaming to get out. If you check out my Insta, there's a few snippets but yeah, I am so sick of this smear campaign against people who go against the narrative of everyone around us.
Monday 10 May 2021
Saturday 3 April 2021
Anyway, we had a *few* sunny days so I caught up on reading, went for a walk in the woods, booked well-needed appointments, spent time with some family and started some academic work (this took a while to muster motivation to be fair) Oh, I made an Easter cake too- Obvs.
Friday 1 January 2021
- Aim to purchase a house or apartment
- Continue to decrease eating meat- and dairy, as neither help my gut tolerance. Love me some cheese though.
- Never settle for a man that I don't feel is worth my energy, no matter how potent the addiction!
- Travel as much as I can (time, money permitting)
- Be around like-minded people as much as poss.
Saturday 24 October 2020
- made a little pumpkin patch outside my door, so at least kids can see that as the nights draw in- I wish I'd gone bigger but I didn't have time really and..
- I usually bake around this time, but like the grown adult that I am, I'm going to make a gingerbread house. Why not, right !?